How it Works
WHAT ARE CHARGEBACK ALERTS?
Chargeback Alert’s Fraud Alert Service helps merchants reduce fraud in the card-not-present environment. Chargeback Alert’s service is a collaborative fraud management model that transmits fraud/chargeback alerts to hundreds of merchants enrolled in our network.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT FROM CHARGEBACKALERT’S SERVICE?
Learn what the fraudster knows by unearthing “holes” in your organization’s defenses that fraudsters have discovered. Instead of waiting 3-6 weeks for chargebacks to start rolling in, discover what the fraudster knows and take immediate steps to repair the gaps.
Save time (and money) as Chargeback Alert’s Fraud Alert Service drastically reduces the time it takes a merchant to receive notice of confirmed fraud from six weeks to just a few mins/hrs/days.
Prevent repeat offenders.
|Issuer: Issuer confirms fraud with the cardholder and then sends an advance notification to Chargeback Alert’s of an impending chargeback.|
|ChargebackAlerts: Instantaneously transmits this notification to the merchant.|
|Merchant: Acts on the alert by issuing a refund before the card issuer issues a chargeback.|
|Result: Avoid Chargeback.|
WHY INVEST IN CHARGEBACKALERTS?
• Stop Fraudulent Orders: Avoid the financial losses related to lost goods/services.
• Avoid loss due to fraud, recover valuable goods and services
• Protect your brand and customer experience
• Refund Transactions: Avoid chargebacks and related chargeback costs.
• Accept more transactions based on accurate intelligence provided by card issuers
• Protect integrity of merchant identification number
• Maintain chargeback levels at acceptable levels
• Adopt a proactive versus reactive approach to fraud prevention:
• Use link-analysis to proactively identify fraudulent accounts and transactions before losses result