How Collaboration Can Help
Chargeback Alert’s platform delivers significant cost savings and efficiencies across its network of card issuers and merchants through collaboration.
It’s simple! Chargeback Alert’s platform closes this information gap between card issuers and merchants significantly reducing the time it takes for merchants to be notified of confirmed fraud from three to six weeks to just a few minutes, hours or days. Upon receipt of the cardholder data from the card issuers, Chargeback Alert’s creates an alert and transmit the alert to the affected merchant. Merchants can then use this data to stop the fulfillment of goods/services and eliminate costs and fees associated with fraudulent transactions.
As an issuer you can benefit from this service as it gives you the ability to recover funds from transactions that you may not have chargeback rights for. The service also saves costs and associated fees including operational costs associated with processing RFI’s and chargebacks.
Contact Us Today!
Having issues with Chargebacks? Don’t put it off! Chargebacks can be devastating to your merchant account and can put it in jeopardy. Contact us now to find out how we can help! Click the button below to contact us now.
Here’s a few other questions that may help.
- How do I eliminate chargebacks?
- What is Chargeback Alerts?
- What are Chargeback Alerts?
- What are the benefits of Chargeback Alerts?
- What data elements are included in a Chargeback Alert?
- How are the Chargeback Alerts sent?
- What Card Issuing Banks are participating in the service?
- What type of alerts will I receive?
- What action does the merchant take when they receive a Chargeback Alert?
- How does it match Chargeback Alerts to affected merchants?
- What if you get a Chargeback on a transaction that has been refunded?
- What if you don’t refund a transaction that you get a Chargeback Alert for?
- How Collaboration Can Help