Chargeback Alert’s platform closes the information gap between card issuers and merchants significantly reducing the time it takes for merchants to be notified of confirmed fraud from three to six weeks to just a few minutes, hours or days.
Merchants can then use this data to stop the fulfillment of goods/services and eliminate costs and fees associated with fraudulent transactions.
- Avoid loss due to fraud, recover valuable goods and services
- Protect your brand and customer experience
- Improve fraud screening
- Slash chargeback fees and processing costs
- Accept more transactions by throttling less
- Keep MIDs alive
- Access easy-to use authenticated fraud reports
- Respond quickly to save time, money, effort
- Prevent fraud, chargebacks and penalties
- 17 of 20 top online merchants use Chargeback Alerts
- 400+ merchants of all sizes count on our services
- Global network of major card issuing banks
Brent Gephart, President/ Chargebackalerts.com
While other chargeback companies help merchants fight chargebacks that have already happened, we have taken a completely new approach. At Chargeback Alerts we are working with the issuing banks to receive real-time information from them when a merchants customer calls into the bank to dispute a transaction as fraudulent. Within minutes we notify the merchant that a customer is going to do a chargeback so that the merchant can contact the customer before a chargeback has even started.